Advanced technology from your pocket!
The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1 after successful research. The aim of the study was to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture, while safeguarding the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching techniques, nano-array techniques, mesoporous assembly techniques, thin-film mosaic techniques and nano-optical materials to make the lens flatness error reach up to 10 nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes of the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes of the same diameter. The maximum magnification is reached 300 times. This is the first monocular telescope to achieve this magnification and brightness on such a small scale.
- If there are no obstacles in the terrain, you can easily spot people or things 6 miles away.
- The built-in night vision function makes it possible to use the camera normally at night.
- Turn on the autofocus and blur the background function so you can focus on observing the person or thing you want to observe.
- The telescopic nano system and the special 3D tripod gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable and the performance is even much better than most astronomical telescopes with thousands of euros.
- The shell is made of a higher specific strength and weighs only 500 grams. When retracted, the length is only 16 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling or camping.
- Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optic prevents moisture, dust and dirt and provides the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers: a must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and travel.
- Compatible with almost all other smartphones on the market.
Prism Type: BAK-S1
Objective lens coating: FMC
Prism System: BAK-S1 Prism
Field of View: 360ft / 1000yds
Beauty is everywhere! Capture it and share it with the world!